Thursday, December 07, 2006

Freedom... shortlive??


okie.. this photo is totally incoherent to my title... but isnt it beautiful?? =P
guys!! we are gng to HK soon! yippee~!!

this week has been kind of a crazy one for me...
one of my fren's grandma has been admitted to the hospital for stroke which caused hemorrhage.... =(
well.. sometimes i really hate doctors... their diagnosis can really cause a difference between life and death... oh well... *sigh*
and secondly.. i went to SGH to check up my spine and guess what happened? I was soooo amazed by how the doctor can predict the situation of my spine without first viewing the x-ray!! WOW!! am really impressed man... this is how it went..

doc: Your spine is okay. The pain might be a result of muscle ache from sitting too long.

me: So the protuding part of my spine is okay?

doc: Wait ar... let me check the x-ray.

*Let's give a round of applause*

I have to salute this doc for his ability to foresee... no wonder he is a doctor....

No comments: