Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happenings this week!!

Okies.. pardon for my week of absence...

Things that i have done this week:~
1) Mon: Went for buffet lunch with XXX company at Grand Corpthrone Waterfront, followed by a case study for my supposedly job application (as none of us had applied for the job in fact) and Club Momo party!!
Lunch: The spread was good!!! And i am really amazed how much $$ corporations are willing to spend on lunches etc... Case Study: Mind boggling.... Club Momo: Guess who was the emcee?? ROBIN LEONG!!! *gosh* finally seeing his presence after his long disappearance from the tv scene....

2) Tues: Went for the interview... It went pretty well... =) I was amused by the interviewer as he kept re-emphasizing how the pay scales between the industries and how we shouldnt be fooled by the initial high pay... *yada yada*

3) Wed: Erm.. what did i do?? OH!!!! SAW 3!!!! haha!! okie... not as scary as i thought... Found it rather gory initially... but after that.. i got used to it and stared with a blank face throughout the film.. *surprisingly* i was so numbed that i dont even find the procedure of the brain surgery disgusting... rather... i found it interesting as i got to know how the our skull.. membrane etc looks like.. =P *i am not a freak k?? juz in case you are wondering*

4) Thurs: Hrm... Think i went down to office with my mum i guess... My memory is really failing me these days... cant remember... Oh!!! ya.. yes we did... we went to Taka to shop too! yup! correct! And i finally bought a pan!!! *excited* hee.. my parents are once going to be my guinea pig soon!!! *big wide grinz*

5) Fri: Outram Institution.. or rather... Milennia Institute... Went with TK to take photos of his old school before it gets demolished... here a some pictures for your viewing!! The only regret i had was not to take more pics in colour... my love for sepia and BW had gone overboard... now my pics look so monotone.. =(











No comments: